Is the benefit I receive from SafetyNet taxable?

SafetyNet will issue a 1099 form to all job loss claimants only. A 1099 form is a type of information return that you get if you received certain types of income during the year. Generally, you will have to report the information from a 1099 on your tax return. Please consult with your tax specialist to learn more about how this applies to you and your returns. The 1099 form does not apply to disability claims.

Back to Help