What proof or kinds of documentation do you need?

We need proof and timing of your job loss or disability. The typical sources of this are a letter of job loss from your employer (they generally provide that to you upon job loss) or a form from your doctor that says you are unable to work for more than 30 days (that is usually provided to your employer). You can submit it online under your account. Alternatively, you can email, mail or call us for help. You may take a picture and we can use that provided we can read all of the information. That picture may be attached to an email to us or uploaded online.

Back to Help